Your visit to Palawan is not complete without this tour to one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. The Puerto Princesa Underground River boasts one of the longest navigable underground body of water. It's also home to marvelous rock formations and other must-see attractions. To complete your experience, you'll also get to visit Ugong Rock Adventures where you can get on a zip line for a rush of adrenaline. This is a shared tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within 15 kilometers of the airport
- Choice of Buffet lunch or plated vegetarian meal
- Processing of park permits and fees
- Service of a licensed tour guide
- Transport by air-conditioned tourist van
- Boat transfers
What's not included:
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for guests staying at hotels more than 15 kilometers of the airport
- Taxes (to be assessed upon checkout)
- If your hotel is located beyond 15 kilometers from Puerto Princesa Airport, a designated pick up point shall be communicated to you. You will be picked up and dropped off at this location. You may arrange your own transportation to this location. We shall also help you find alternate transportation or arrange a private transfer subject to a surcharge of $80.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or alternative tour
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Comfortable attire is recommended as you may get wet during the boat ride.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical condition
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- All times are approximate, actual pick up time shall be communicated to you through your hotel or contact details before the schedule tour.
Start time/place: 7:00 AM Philippine Time/Hotels in down town Puerto Princesa
End time/place: 5:00 PM Philippine Time/Returns to original departure point