Experience Puerto Princesa's city vibes by joining this half-day private tour of the city. Get to know more about the places where locals go and meet some of Palawan's indigenous tribes. You'll get to visit up to nine places with this tour and you'll be accompanied by one of our best tour guides.
You have the option to book for a MORNING or AFTERNOON departure.
- Plaza Cuartel
- Immaculate Conception Cathedral
- Pasalubong Center
- Binuatan Creations Weaving Center
- Mitra's Ranch
- Baker's Hill
- Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center (Crocodile Farm)
- Palawan Butterfly Eco-Garden & Tribal Village
- Light snacks
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within 15 kms from the airport)
- Service of a licensed tour guide
- Air-conditioned van transfers
- Bottled water
What's not included:
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pictures (available for purchase)
- Taxes (to be assessed upon checkout)
- If your hotel is located beyond 15 kilometers from Puerto Princesa Airport, a designated pick up point shall be communicated to you. You will be picked up and dropped off at this location. You may arrange your own transportation to this location. We shall also help you find alternate transportation or arrange a private transfer subject to a surcharge of $150.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or alternative tour
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Casual walking attire is recommended.
- Moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical condition.
- All times are approximate, actual pick up time shall be communicated to you through your hotel or contact details before the schedule tour.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
Start time/place: 7:00 AM or 1:00 PM Philippine Time/Hotels in down town Puerto Princesa
End time/place: 12:00 or 5:00 PM Philippine Time/Returns to original departure point