Get to see stunning limestone islands, powdery white sand beaches and a rich marine life in El Nido. Located at the northern part of Palawan, this idyllic town is perfect for holiday makers who wish to have the best moments in their lives.
DESTINATIONS: Hidden Beach, Matinloc Shrine (Premium Stop), Talisay Island, Secret Beach , Helicopter Island
A choice of shared and private tours are available.
Inclusions: Service of a tour guide, boat transfers, picnic lunch, entrance fees
Meet-up location: El Nido Boutique ArtCafe or Pop's District
**Snorkel gears, towels and aqua shoes are available for rent, at guests’ account.
**El Nido Eco-tourism Development Fee and Lagoon User's Fee are not included.
8:45 AM Meet and greet at designated location
9:00 AM Board the boat that will take you to the different destinations at Bacuit Bay
4:00 PM End of tour
- Island Resorts have different tour policies, kindly contact them first to see if they will allow you to book your El Nido tours with a third party supplier.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour or tour date
- Premium Stops has limited tourist capacity, we encourage booking in advance. In the event that the stop is no longer available for your tour date, we reserve the right to divert to a different destination.